Introduction to Kubernetes
Streamline application and service delivery, reduce dependencies, and unify the way you manage containers and microservices.
This Kubernetes training workshop is a fast-paced engineering overview that sends you back to work ready to begin using Kubernetes in your own environment. Of the limited tools available to manage containers at scale and implement strategies like microservices pragmatically, Kubernetes strikes a delicate balance between powerful capability and ease of use. We focus on getting you up to speed quickly and attaching your use of the tool to the best practices we’ve seen adopted and proven by top-performing IT teams in the enterprise DevOps community.
Led by an expert, you’ll get a walkthrough of each major feature and capability Kubernetes offers. Learn how to apply them in your own context and get access to a real-world practitioner who will walk you through demos and answer your questions in class. In two fast-paced days, you’ll be up and running with Kubernetes and ready to start making it part of your DevOps toolbox.
The Advanced Kubernetes Boot Camp is designed for those that have more experience with using Kubernetes.
Pra quem é esse curso?
- Application Developers
- Operations Developers
- IT Directors & Managers
- Development Managers
- Site Reliability Engineers
- Teams practicing DevOps
This Kubernetes training class is for engineering teams, leaders, and technology stakeholders who need to help their organization take the next step in orchestrating and managing containers and the services they support.
- 01. Preço do curso: $ 960 *valor sujeito a alteração devido à cotação do dólar do dia.
Detalhes dos Módulos
- 01. Prerequisites – Kubernetes Foundations:
• Linux Kernel Features
• Container User Experience
• New Container Capabilities
• Gaps using Containers in Production
- 02. Core Concepts of Kubernetes:
• Cluster Orchestration
• Looking at K8S Origination at Google
• Open Source
• Design Principles
- 03. Navigating Kubernetes Architecture:
• Replication Controller
• Persistent Volumes
• High Availability
- 04. Using Kubernetes Features:
• Resource Quota
- 05. Security and Kubernetes:
• Attribute-Based Access Control
• Service Accounts
- 06. Networking and Kubernetes:
• Docker Networking
• Kubernetes Networking
• Pod to Pod
• Exposing Services
• IP Per Pod
• Inter Pod Communication
• Intra Pod Communication
- 07. Cluster Add-ons:
• Cluster DNS
• Logging with Elasticsearch and Fluentd
• Container Level Monitoring
- 08. Practical Kubernetes Examples:
• Hello World
• 3 Tier App
• Http/Https Load Balancing
- 09. Continuous Integration with Kubernetes:
• Canary Release
• Blue Green Deployment
• A/B Testing
• Rolling Update
• Jenkins Plugin
- 10. Roadmap/Beta:
• Network Plugins
- 11. Class conclusion – Implementation, Q and A, Next Steps:
• Discussion: What can you apply?
• How can Kubernetes help your situation
• Expert Q and A
Não existem palestrantes cadastrados nesse curso
Baixar Conteúdo Programático
Feedback dos alunos
Veja o que os alunos da Massimus acharam do curso